“Christmas Square” Marketplaces and Christmas Choir Corners
Come and explore one of our new Christmas Square Marketplaces which will provide Food Vendors and Merchandise Vendors! These child friendly areas will host fun activities for children of all ages.
There is sure to be something for everyone. Spectators arriving parade night are within walking distance to one of our Christmas Square Marketplace locations. An early visit to one of our Marketplace locations should give you, your family, and friends plenty of time to pick your favorite spot along the parade route for all of the evening festivities! Our Christmas Square Marketplaces open at 4:00 PM and will close at the conclusion of the parade!
Enjoy the feeling of a winter festival as you sing along with our local school youth choirs preforming in our festive Christmas Choir Corners! Marketplace locations are –
- Toyland Marketplace (21st & L St.)
- North Pole Marketplace (21st & H St.)
- Elf Town Marketplace (21st & G St.)
- Northern Lights Marketplace (20th & Eye St.)
- Candy Cane Lane Marketplace (20th & K St.)
- Holly Lane Marketplace (21st & Eye St.)